If you DON’T have insurance…
Don’t worry, we have programs just for you!
We take all insurance included Medicare, Medicaid and Worksmans Comp.
Depending on the complexity of your condition, treatments can cost $40-$90 per session. Most patients get better within 8 sessions.
For cash-pay patients, we offer a discount to reduce your out-of-pocket expense. In addition to those patients that do not have medical insurance, cash-pay patients also include those that are opting out of their insurance coverages generally because of high deductibles or co-insurance payments. We stand behind our high quality services with a 100% money-back guarantee
- Initial Exam – Includes exam, education, self-care, home exercises
- Re-evaluation – Includes progress notes, self & home care
- Pressure-Point Release – Reduces spasm and pain. Enhances normalization
- Soft-tissue mobilization – Reduces scar tissue and enhances circulation
- Joint Mobilization – Improves motion and balanced movement
- Massage – Reduces muscle tightness, spasm, pain
- Exercise Session 1 – Instruction on how to improve strength & flexibility
- Exercise Session 2 – Supervised conditioning & strengthening in our facility
- Bio mechanical Correction – Re-establishes healthy movement to reduce pain
- Neuromuscular Re-education – Re-trains muscles to normal function
- Gait Training – Comprehensive , motion analysis (includes stairs)
- Mechanical Traction – Relieves pressure off spinal joints
- Splint Fabrication – Custom Fabricated Thermoplastic Splint
- Wound Care – Selective debridement less than or equal to 20 sq. cm
- Electrical Stimulation – Stimulates the reduction of pain and spasms
- Iontophoresis – Reduces inflammation locally
- Ultrasound – Promotes healing via cellular stimulation
- Fluidotherapy – Stimulates circulation with resistive kinetic excercise
- Heat or Ice – Helps to reduce inflammation by affecting blood vessels